October 9, 2008

AWARDS & UPDATES ON JODY AND TINY TINA

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"When a dog is felling down, all it needs is a little physical attention to make it happy again."

Hi all my dear friends,

Have I ever told you that the Mommy is a procrastinator? Well if I didn't, let me tell you that she is and if they gave out prizes, she would win hands down. The Mommy has had since October 1st to choice her benefits selections for the coming year at work. The deadline is October 10. Today is October 9. Guess when she finished? If you guessed 10 minutes ago, you would be right. Tonight we was supposed to be doing my SUNDAY IN THE COUNTRY post but since it is almost bedtime and she hasn't even picked what pictures I wanted her to show, I have decided to show you some of the awards I have received recently. We haven't passed any of the awards along to anyone yet....again because the Mommy is a procrastinator.......I am so ashamed of the Mommy!! Maybe by this Sunday, the Doofuss will catch up enough to pass these awards along.


What would a post be without a picture of me? The Mommy picked this picture because she said I looked like I was trying to climb up on George's back. It is not true. We was all trying to get a look at Tiny Tina when she got to the house.



Tiny Tina Update:
In this picture you can see how tiny she really is. All of us are big dogs, compared to her. The report from the Vet is that she is Heart Worm negative!! Tomorrow, she will be spayed & have her teeth cleaned. She had intestinal parasites but otherwise she appears to be healthy. The Mommy says, she sees no reason for her not getting adopted soon because she is good to go.



This is Jody with his favorite blankie. He refuses to go to bed without it. Nothing new to report on his condition, so keep those prayers coming. When Jody was first rescued he looked as skinny as Tiny....he eats really good now as you can tell.





Now for some awards! I am so excited!! My sincere thanks to all my friends for thinking I deserve them!!!






From Rusty, the leader of the squirrel patrol.





From Mango & Elmo



From Rudolf and Goofy


From Levi and Bolo and One of the Pack



From Huskee and Hershey

From Happy



From Addie



Thanks my friends. I will cherish them all for always!!
Love, kisses and (((huggies))) to all........Mona














11 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Benefits are so annoying to deal with, but it's better than the alternative. At least you're done now and can relax!

Congrats on all your awards! You have the sweetest blog!

We are still praying for Jody. That picture of him is so cute with his little blanket!

Take care and get some extra play time in to lift your spirits!
Kisses
Addie

Boo Casanova said...

apparently, procrastinate is a disease. my mom got it too!!! you have no idea how lazy bum she is. i have to keep her up to toe from time to time.

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope you weren't really climbing on that doggie. Congratulations on your awards.

Simba x

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Why didn't she wait until the 10th?

Good news on TT -

I still have my paws khrossed fur Jody!

Khongrats on ALL those awards!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Deefor said...

Congratulations on all your awards. It must be fun to have a mom who helps so many doggies.

Deefor

p.s. My mom is pretty lazy too.

Ruby and Penny said...

Congrats on all those awards.
Please keep us updated on all those doxies.
Have a good weekend.

Love Ruby

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I think my mom is a procrastinator too. She thinks why doing something today while it could be done on another day, hehe!
Please come to my blog to pick up your award, choose your favorite one, it's my pleasure to pass it onto you.
Cheers!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona!
For some reason I was not able to see your blog. Everytime I came to visit you I got an error!
I hope your mommy finished that benefits thing!
Paws crossed for Jody!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so happy to hear the news on Tiny Tina!
Our paws are still crossed for Jody! Keep us updated, Mona!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

Congrats on your awards, Tiny really is TINY! We are still sending healing vibes to Jody!!

Lindsay said...

Our paws are still crossed for Jody. And also that Tiny Tina gets a furever home right away!

The Girl is a really bad procrastinator, too. And it always seems to get in the way of the blogging!

Lots of brown dog kisses,
Dannan