August 26, 2008

FUNNY PICTURES IF YOU NEED A LAUGH

QUOTE OF THE DAY:



"A good dog deserves a good bone" -- Ben Jonson








Hi my dear friends,

First off, let me assure everybody that thought I was in big trouble for breaking the Mommy's camera that I am not, thanks to my Aunt Judy--have I ever told you how much I love my Aunt Judy? She bought herself a new camera and since the Mommy liked her old one her is gonna sell it to the Mommy for 25.00. I guess I got lucky on that one. The Mommy won't have time to go get it for our trip to the country, so she is just gonna buy a throw away kind....I just gotta get some baby cow dog pictures this time!!



Since everybody at work has been working overtime on a special project the Mommy has already had 12 hours OT in the last three days and will work tomorrow & Thursday 12 hours each day. She gots to finish her part since she will be off Friday. The point I am trying to make, is that I think they are trying to kill the Mommy and she has been too tired to give my blog the attention it deserves so we won't be doing my kitty cat post until maybe Friday morning before we leave for the country. Roxie, Sammy and Andy's Mommy and their grandpa are going to the TEXAS AM football game Saturday afternoon so the Mommy promises to catch up on our blog reading after it gets dark because her don't want us out after dark.....cause that's when the snakes come out, when it cools off, and she's a big chicken. Not
us though!!



Since the Mommy is SOOOOO tired, after all she is as old as dirt, we are just gonna show you some funny pictures that my Uncle Neil--have I ever told you how much I love my Uncle Neil?--sent the Mommy.



BTW---as you will notice, these pictures are only of kitty cats and doggies--no grownups cause they are pretty boring,,hee hee!!!


















































That's all for tonight........love, kisses & (((huggies))) to all...........Mona





7 comments:

Asta said...

Thank you!!Those Pictoowes made us smile!!!I'm glad you got a newcamewa..I love the pictoowe of you on youw headew!!!
have a lovely vecation..I hope the Mommi doesn't wowk so hawd fwom now on
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Boo Casanova said...

hehe, those pics are really funny. maybe you'll have your funny pic one day to make everyone laugh.

wet wet licks

Boo

Urban Smoothie Read said...

LoL... thanks for sharing those funny pics with us

well this sucks said...

Aw, those are adorable pictures! We enjoyed them very much!

Elmo&Dana

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love those photos, so funny.

Simba x

Pippa said...

Have a great time with Roxie, Sammy and Andy. Sounds like your mommy deserves a break.

We liked the pix of the german shepherd snarling at the spaniel (?) great ears, and the grinning one just after.

Lady Kaos said...

Those pictures are funny! 12 hours of OT?! Holy Cow! My mom has been whining about how 2 hours (today will be 3) of OT are killing her! My mom's a woose compared to your's!! Tell your Mom to take it easy. If your Mom needs to rest before her drive on Friday, then we can wait for the post.
Have a fun weekend!!
Kaos