Power of the Paw Request
for the Mommy.....
We haven't been posting much lately because the Mommy
hasn't been feeling well for a long time. Friday she had a colonoscopy, that had been postponed twice by the doctor.
The results were not good. Besides having polyps removed,
she has a large mass on the right side of her colon. The doctor
did a biopsy and the results should be back Monday.
Surgery will be done as soon as possible.
She will have to have the mass removed and part of her colon and if there is no cancer, it's over and done
with. If there is cancer we don't know what will happen then.
We are home with Mommy for now but will stay with
Bentley and his family when Mommy has surgery. Aunt Pam
and Uncle Tim said we can stay with for as long is needed and we love them for that but they aren't the Mommy.
We'll be back when we can. Please keep the Mommy in
your thoughts and prayers.
♥♥♥♥Mona, Prissy, Sammie Jean and Angel Wennie