March 15, 2013

HONORING THE KING AND QUEEN OF BLOGVILLE

TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY IN ALL OF BLOGVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREAS!

We salute Blogville's very own Queen and King.


What more can be said about Puddles and Pip, that hasn't already been said. Friendship, Loyalty, Courage, Loving and a little bit Stubborn, but #1 in our hearts. We will follow them wherever they lead. They are what Royalty should be.

Oh Yes ......



We got to have a burger in celebration.

Hold the onions and a side of Cheetos, please.

8 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Oh, thank you SO MUCH!! This has been such a wonderful surprise ...my assistant nearly fell off her chair when she saw all these posts this morning!

Now that I am officially a King - I hereby declare CHEESEBURGERS FOR ALL DOGGIES and Kitties, too!

Your pal, Pip

GOOSE said...

I just love those two.. They brighten my day and make me laugh until I pee. Woooo Hooooo for the King and Queen.
Blessings,
Goose

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Oh man.... we didn't even consider lobbying for cheeseburgers! We've got to lift our game.

Love P&P.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hail to our King and Queen -- Pee and Pee of Blogville! :)

Long live their reign of cheeseburgers and Cheetos!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great Pip & Puddles Appreciation Day! Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

The Dynamic Duo certainly do Lift our Spirits and make us laugh.

Cheeseburgers and Cheetos fur ALL.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Nom, there is nothing like a celebration burger!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

3 doxies said...

Stubborn...hehehehe, ya'll knows me soooooo well.
Thank you fur sharin' in such a wonderful excitin' day! I still can't believes I has a crown now...hehehe.
And thank you so much fur your furiendship. I loves ya'll!

Puddles