November 14, 2011

GIVING THANKS THIS THANKSGIVING SEASON


QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it is about learning to dance in the rain."


Dearest friends,

Mona here........

Me, Weenie and Mommy have been thinking about the things we got to be thankful for this year. So I'll go first.

"I am thankful that I have a Mommy that loves me very much and will do everything it takes to keep me well and that I have a brother again. I am thankful that I have so many Blogville freinds and very dear friends at home."

Weenie here.......

"I am thankful that my Mommy took a little blind boy into her home and her heart. I am thankful that a have sister who makes sure I don't get hurt and lets me share Mommy with her."

The Mommy........here

"Where to start? I am thankful that God has allowed me two furbabies to keep me company and shower me with love. I am thankful that my precious little girl is still with me and if not well at least putting up a good fight. I am thankful that my little fella is with us. I am thankful for all of your the support, prayers and love through thye years mainly during these last several months. It helps
more than I can ever say. One says word it all..........THANKS!! "


Mona here again.........Mommy was messing around trying to get blogger to cooperate a liitle while ago -- we still can't spell check, link, change colors and such -- but low and behold this video took. It was taken the weekend that Mommy, her sisters and cousins went to Galveston. Mommy just saw it tonight for the first. Aunt Judy took real goof care of us. At least she gives us treats.







{{{huggies}}}.........Mona
Sniff ya later...........Weenie
God Bless.................the Mommy

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Mona Weenie and Miss Sarah... the three of you REALLY DO have TONS of stuff to be thankful fur.
I am THANKFUL that you are my furends!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a nice and thoughtful post
Benny & Lily

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Mee, my pack, and Da Momma has lots to be tankful for too and your furendship is one of dem.

Love,
Amber, Da Pack, and Da Momma!