November 13, 2011

BOLO'S NOSEVEMBER CONTEST, RESCUE ME WEEK SUCCESS AND 4 IN A ROW

QUOTE OF THE DAY;
"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."
~ ~Elizabeth Lawrence

Hi friends,

It has been a wonderful day with a touch of fall in the air. Me and my Sissy have been sunbathing and chasing lizards and tree rats most of the day, when we haven't been napping on Mommy's lap. She even brought me a lizard to play with cause I couldn't see them. She nice to me lake that! Course he was dead but I heard the crush when she bit him.

There is a contest I gotta tell ya about that Bolo is having. It's his Annual Nosevember Contest. So this is a perfect time to tell ya about Sarge's idea. It's the Blogville Community Calendar. It's over at ............. http://bccalendar.blogspot.com/
Not only is our COP Sarge protecting Blogville but he's making sure we know all about the events. contests and stuffs going on. Way to go buddy!


Can you guess whose Snooter this is?
It's Bolo's of course!~~ Mona said she'd know that nose anywhere cause she's being dreaming of planting some kisses on it every since she met him. But his heart belongs to his Mommy. She can always dream she says. She's kinda between fellas right now. She says she's just gonna look at the boys from afar because Cushings is makeing her lose some of her furs. She still looks like the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world to me. If you'd like check Bolo's contest out he is at
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/
Mommy was so excited when she found out today that 2 pups got adopted thanks to Rescue Me Week!! Yep 2! Maybe more. I bet Grampa J is very proud of Mayzie, I know we are.

Run on over to Roo's and check this out: Stella got adopted!!
Maggie Mae gots a new brother named Max that got adopted too!!

These adoptions just made Mommy want to do cartwheels but old Arthur-ri-tis wouldn't ler her. It's the thought that counts.








One last thing. The Texans won again today!! Yes it's true. That's makes 4 in a row.
HOUSTON TEXANS..........37

TAMPA BAY BUCCANERS..........9





Sniff ya later............Weenie


7 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

thats a snooter alright, BOL
Benny & Lily

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Weenie,

I do not know Bolo so I am gonna but da contest sounds fun, I will have to go and check it out. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS Thanks to you Mona and your sweet momma fur stoppin' by today and welcoming Max to Blogville!

Dachshund Nola said...

Hi Weenie! What a cute little nose Bolo has. Thats great two pups got adopted!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

sprinkles said...

I missed Maggie Mae's post about adopting Max so I'll have to go check that out!

I'm thrilled that Mayzie's event helped some sweet little doggies get adopted.

Pippa said...

I've been waiting for Bolo's Snosevember contest and even took some practice pics to send in. But Misery posted them on my blog which was silly cos everyone would be able to tell it was me wouldn't they. So no we need to take some more.

I'll check out that BCC as well.

Pippa

Shane Kent Louis said...

Maggie, that's the one of your asset your beautiful and cute nose :)



---------------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Weenie... you have the bestest Sister in the WORLD... I can NOT imagine ANY other Sister Sharing a PRIZED LIZARD with ANYBUDDY!! MONA is the BESTEST fur sure.

21??? 21 furfolks got adopted thanks to Mayzie and her tribute to her grandpa??? I think she deserves the KEY to Blogville!!