September 4, 2011

ROACHING 101 Part 1 -- SPECIAL GUESTS

ROACHING 101









My Novice Roaching Class 101 started out with a whole bunch of specials guests. I invited them all on my own without Mommy & Mona knowing about it. Mommy was so honored to have them at our home.




No introductions are necessary since we know and love them all.





























































Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design generated with Smilebox

Please Continue Below......

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You are SOOOOOO correct.. We DO know and LOVE each one. Grrreat slide show.

Scooter said...

Hey Mona!
Wow, your slideshow is pawesome! I'm so glad to see our special guests and this is a really nice way to present them to the world!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Supreme Munk Mocker

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

That was a mosty wonderful slideshow!! Thanks so much for a pawsome class!!

Smileys!
Dory

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Thanks Weenie for the wonderful Roaching 101 class. We learned a lottums!!
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Your classes were awsome... your such great teachers!
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Now that was a Grrrrreat slide show! I know them all too!

woos, Tessa

The Daily Pip said...

I am so sorry I am late! What a great class - all my friends are here! Let's start roaching!

Your pal, Pip