November 30, 2010

MY OWN BABY TO HUG


QUOTE OF THE DAY:

(courtesy of Norwood)


"Life is short,
 Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
 Love truly,
 Laugh uncontrollably,
 And never regret anything that made you smile.



Hi my dearest friends,

I am so excited!! Remember a few days ago, we shared pictures on the correct way to hug a baby? I'm so glad I paid attention to that lesson.


Well guess what?
Thanks to Mommy's friend, Catherine, I now have my own baby to hug.
Catherine's daughter had her miracle baby.


This is Kaya!!


Her Mommy struggled to keep her for almost the whole nine months, with a few very close calls. She is the most perfect little girl and spoiled rotten already cause Granny stayed with her for almost 2 weeks, and you know how Grandmas' are. I get to babysit whenever I want, once she's a few months older.

I'll even be willing to take a bath before I get to hug her for the first time.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

12 comments:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

What a beautiful baby!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

K-9 Katastrophe said...

Awwwww! That is really nice of you to take a bath before you hug her!

Licks,
Ruthie

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Great sharing, Mona. Congrats to the new mommy and baby.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ginger Jasper said...

Beautiful baby and I am so glad there was a safe arrival after so many scares.. You will make a good baby sitter. Hugs GJ xx

5puggums2mamasanddadandhiscat said...

Speaking of babies...when is Ms. Sanrda's little boy due?
Wesa wants to know so we can send her a special gifty. Wesa like buying our furiends things.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggume
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

A MilShelb Mom said...

We like babies... kids, not so much, but babies are alright by us.
~Milly and Shelby

Asta said...

Mona
What a lovely miwacle..a most bootiful baby fow you to hug, and I know you will be loving and gentle cause you'we wondewful
congwatulations to hew pawents and Gwamma
smoochie kisses
asta

sprinkles said...

What a beautiful baby!

Lola said...

Oh, I love babies! Have a great time with this one. She's so cute.

lotsa licks, Lola

Cole said...

What an adorable baby!!

Levi Mac said...

The cutest face ever :)

Lorenza said...

Kaya is an adorable miracle!
Congratulations to her and the family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza