October 30, 2010

MINNA KREBS, ISABELLA (FOR NOW) AND ME

1 Day Until Halloween!
HALLOWEEN QUOTE OF DA NIGHT:
When witches go riding, and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.

~Author Unknown


OMD....it's been wonderful day. I was so excited. Minna Krebs, her new sissy and her Mommy came to the ATDR HALLOWIENER PICNIC today and Minna is even cuter in person then in her pictures and her Sissy (no new name yet) is a blondie just like my brother Siskle was. For our first ever ATDR Hallowiener, it was fantastic but because it was so special to see my DWB friend, ya just gotta wait until tomorrow to see the great costumes all them wieners had on.



 Yummylicious Cake!!
Let me show ya what I wore. I had my Halloween harness, my twinkling pumpkin necklace and my witch's hat and yellow braids. BUT...I had a little problem. My hat kept coming off my pumpkin head.




 Not to worry. My Aunt Judy had another hat for me that matched my harness.


The peeps ate their Kentucky fried chicken picnic lunch, then had the costume contest and then .....
 "OMD, Mommy look. It's Minna Krebs and her new sissy!"

I was so excited, my hat came right off my pumpkin head.
Minna and Isabella (for now) 
Minna and Me --
checking each other out.

Minna
Isabella and the girls Mommy, Cheryl.

I was so excited that all I did was gaze at how pretty
 the girls are.


Their Mommy had to go to a wedding shower before the picnic but she told the girls, they just had to come and see me. I felt so honored.They didn't get to wear costumes so I let them try on my hat.

This last picture is of all 3 of us rescued
 wire haired dachshunds.




I was adopted through DROH and the girls from ATDR. The important thing is that we were rescued by people that care.


{{{huggies}}}..........Mona




12 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

You all look just adorable together and your witchy look is just fab.

lotsa licks, Lola

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was furry khool woo got to meet!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

A MilShelb Mom said...

That is so cool!! :) We love the hat. We'll be posting pics of our Halloween outfits later. Mom is worried they won't fit us because Milly has gotten so fat (don't tell Milly I said that though!)
~Shelby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Aaaiiiiiiiieeeeee... MONA.. you got to meet the REAL Minna Krebs and Isabella??? I am all green with jellyness. I am gonna pout all day. I can't believe that you got to meet them. It must have been wonderful. DARN IT. I wanted to be there too.
The three of you look soooo grrreat together!!!!
I am sooooo glad that you got to meet them... BUTT I am still Pouting.

How Sam Sees It said...

How very cute you all look!

Sam

Zona said...

What an exciting day!! I'm so glad you all got to meet each other. Can't wait to see the pictures of your costumes.

Happy Howl-o-ween!!

Wags,
Zona

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Mona,

You scared us to death! Butt mommy said that you were a good witch! Oh thank dogness!

Have a grrreat day with lots of treats!

Luv,
Riley and star.
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX!

Remington said...

What a great day for you! Happy Halloween! Be safe and have fun!

Unknown said...

Miss Mona!
I was so wonderfuls to meet you and your Mommy too!!

I am so glad that my momma FINALLY came home from da wedding shower in time for US to go to the dachshund pawty!

We just LOVE all your fotos ('cept my momma shreeked when she saw herself !!) And I think we made the cutest trio of wires I ever did see.

Your furrend,
MinnaK

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a yummE looking cake! The costumes are adorable
Happee Halloween
Benny & Lily

Sagira said...

Mona, you are such a cute little witch and that cake looks YUMMY!

sprinkles said...

You made such a cute witch! I especially loved the yellow braids.

Glad you got to meet a fellow DWB blogger, very cool! Minna and Isabella (for now!) are both very pretty.

That cake looks yummy. Did your mom share any of it with you?