July 29, 2009

MOMMY PESTERING ME

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(Jazzi)


"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."
-- Anonymous




(Simba)
Hi friends,

This post is gonna be very quick tonight. Mommy says she's getting way to old to work 12 days straight without a day off and we still haven't had much rest since the dog show, so the old bird says we are going to bed soon. Mommy has been trying to load this little video for 3 days straight & it finally took today. I am a little bit upset with her right abouth then. I was sleeping very soundly when she started pestering me. This is what she does every morning after she's taken her shower. She plays with me and she thinks it's funny what I do with my leg. Does anybody else tuck there leg in after the have their belly rubbed. Mommy here .... "for anyone who might be worried that I was hurting her......I am not......she's likes it"



Night, Night..........love, kisses and {{{huggies}}} to all.....Mona

16 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Mona, it is so fun watching you. When I get my belly rubbed, I kick my left foot. You are so sweet, snugging with Mommy. I hope Mommy gets some time off soon.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona!
My mom does the same with me!
And moving my legs is a signal that I want more!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Alli and Frankie said...

Snuggling is the best. Hope your mommy gets some restful time off soon!

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

That video was too cute! Thanks for sharing. I do that too.

-Mollie Jo

i said...

Mona you are just so cute! Hope your mommy gets a good rest. She certainly needs it. Have a good weekend!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Look the sun is shining in those photos! Thank you for doing such a great post with us in it.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Mona,
Heehee.. I can see that you are trying so hard to get your beauty sleep while your mom is 'disturbing' you.. heehee. Love your sleepy face.. **hugs**
Have a wonderful weekend with your sweet mom.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khute!

I think woo should nap fur your mommy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

LOL very cute. My girls do that too including my 2 cats lol (they think they are dogs too).

Molly the Airedale said...

You look sooooooooooo relaxed, Mona!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Abby said...

Hi, Mona...

What a cute video...

I stretch out as far as I can when my Mom rubs my belly...I love it, but when I'm tired of it, I let her know it's time to stop...

Hope you & your Mom got some rest...

Abby xxxooo

Snowy and Crystal said...

we loved that video Mona ^_^

Taffy said...

I am not a morning girl either, Mona. And, of course, as long as someone is rubbing my tummy I am not getting up! I do the same thing but Mom and Dad tell me I am being "easy" when I lift my leg to give them more tummy room to rub.
Love and hugs,
Twix

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hi Mona, you don't look fat at all in the video, sweetie :) we look forward to seeing the other video

Seems like you will have a very busy and fun day this afternoon . Have fun.

Since our photographer isn't around with us, we will have to go to our huge album in photobucket to see which pictures of us we can send to you to have us in your post...we would love that; it will be pawsome ^_^

We will send you an e-mail once we pick the pictures

wet licks

S&C

Unknown said...

Hi again sweet Mona,

we sent you few pictures :) We hope you received them

maltese paws
S&C

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Mona,
Plese check your e-mail, I sent you what you had requested!
Love ya!