January 18, 2009

A BRISK WEEKEND & VIDEOS

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "A dog is not 'almost human', and I know of no greater insult to the canine race them to describe it as such." -- John Holmes

Hi dear friends,

Today, I will start you off with my "G" selection for my special feature:

Strings of Friendship A-Z



Gorgeous George the Rottweiler (unsure where he lives)
Today you get a special treat......2 for one......George has a new sister, even though she is almost as big as him, he is still the big brother and is teaching her everything he knows. He is the only rottweiler I've ever met and he is pawsome. Just look at that profile, such a handsome fella.
Here are a few pictures from his blog. How could I not pick a snow picture? He really looks like the knows how to play in the snow. I bet he'd be lots of fun to play with in the snow.





GEORGE




SOPHIE






SIBLING FUN


If you haven't met George and Sophie yet please stop by and say hello at:


This weekend has been very brisk........chilly in the morning and cool in the afternoon. Perfect cuddling with the Mommy and playing in the yard weather, which is exactly what me and the Mommy did all day yesterday. Today after church, she went to grocery store and now she is washing tons of dirty clothes, which means I can go from pile to pile of dirty laundry until she's finished---doggie heaven!!

Getting nosey in the garage.




While the Mommy was busy putting up the groceries, I saw my chance to do what I'm not supposed to do....dig in the planter. I don't understand what the problem is, she never plants anything in it anyway. OOPS.......she caught me in the act!


looking right








looking left










checking for a spot


digging....sorry for the butt shot "blushing"





So this is how I am spending this wonderful, peaceful day, other than having to listen to my neighbors work on their garage. The Mommy got this little doggie from a lady at work for her birthday and she just brought him home and said I could play with him whenever I want to come inside. His name is Twinkle and I think he might be a Rottweiler like my friend George.









I've also been napping this morning. You can't see Twinkle but he is under there with me on the dirty sheets. That's Jody's blanket I'm wrapped in. It still smeals like my buddy Jody.




Now just a few videos....since blogger was cooperating this morning here goes.


This one is kinda embarrassing. Has this women got no shame. But all you can see is her foot while she is potting.....we do it so much better than then silly humans and we don't have to use toilet paper. She says since she got me, she has never been able to go to the bathroom by herself.....if she doesn't want company she should shut the door....and she says she can't take a shower in peace.....just who will lick the water off her ankles if I don't help?






In this video, I am helping the Mommy unload the grocery. I love to play In the garage but she won't leave the door open because she says I get into to much mischief.





Just hanging around.



still playing
Gotta go help the Mommy get the clothes out of the washing machine so until tomorrow, have a wonderful weekend.
Love, kisses and ((((huggies)))) to all.....Mona

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mona and Mommy! thank you for the note on my blog today, that would be wonderful if you want to honor Texas puggies on your "t" day! Oscar has appeared on my blog a couple of times and is a Texas puggy who I fostered for Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue. I also have pictures of other fosters and rescues from the Dallas rescue, just holler if you'd like some!
thank you so much!
Nancy and the fatties

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona!
I loved all your videos!
Looks like you had a playful day!
Does that doggie bark at you all the time??
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

That's pawsome. Nice videos you have too

~ Bae

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW...it looks like woo had khwite the full day of it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute Rottie stuffie! We've met George and Sophie! They are very cool doggies!
It's so nice to see greeen grass on your blog, Mona! Our grass is a foot underneath all this snow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kelli said...

Hi Mona!
I will have to go visit George right away, he looks like a very fun doggy! I liked your videos, you are such a cutie! I like your new stuffie too, now you have a little George all your own!
-Tibby

Murphey said...

I never understood why they don't want us in the bathroom! We all try to cram in there and it gets kinda crowded, but it doesn't stop Reilly and I.

Murph

Anonymous said...

OH George sure is handsome. On sunday I got to go to a dogshow and saw 47 rotties, 1 who belongs to an online friend of mine. He got his first major!

Mona, you sure are a busy little girl aren't you!

Georgeous said...

Ahhh Mona, that is the sweetest friendship acknowledegment!You are so sweet to think of me as your G friend. I live in the UK by the way.
I love your Rottie stuffie, I had Mum looking in all the shops 'cos I wanted to send Faya one so she could snuggle with it and remember me, sadly Mum never found one.
Thanks again for the feature and I'm glad The mommy is home to put a smile on your face.
Love George

Lindsay said...

Mona, I love to dig, too! Only I don't get furry far in the dirt with only one front paw! Digging in the snow is MUCH easier! WRoooo!