November 1, 2008

MY DATE SNOWY


QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved ... plus numerous other aliments of life." -- Richard Allan Palm














Hi all my dear friends,




As most of you have already guessed my first date ever, is SNOWY!!
Did you notice, I said is? That's because it's still going on. I just had to come home long enough to let everybody know about the new love in my life and my first date alone with a doggie. Isn't he the most handsome fella in the world in his tuxedo. Tonight we are going somewhere special that can be very romantic. I just can't believe that Snowy choose me for a date and came all the way from overseas to see me. Of course Mango and Crystal as in love too. It was so nice that we were able to be a foursome for a while yesterday but now it's each couple to themselves. My heart just can't stop pounding, I feel faint, I am so in love!! What is it about these Maltese from both sides of the world that makes them so irresistible? Mango & I are such lucky Texans!! If it wasn't far DWB we all would never have met.



SNOWY--what a hunk!!




Look what Snowy gave me when we first meet. I'm gonna keep this rose for the rest of my life.




We had a wonderful dinner last night at the premier place in Houston to eat, BRENNANS, which just had their grand reopening after Hurricane Ike almost destroyed the Houston landmark. Then each couple went their own way. I took Snowy on a tour of Houston....this picture is the skyline of downtown Houston at night. "Snowy really followed the rules....he took very good care of my girl and let her sit in front--the Mommy. Of course by sitting in the front, I had those little paws around my waist holding me tight and I can't say I resisted a little peck on the cheek every so often "blushing".






Here is a picture of Mango and Crystal enjoying the skyline of downtown Dallas.






Tomorrow, I'll let everybody in on whatever Snowy and I do today and tonight.








Love, kisses and (((huggies))) to all........Mona







20 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I can't wait! I can't wait!
I want tons of picture!
Hope you weren't horrified on the Houston tour ride, you face looked worry and scared, haha!
Oh how romantic night you had with Snowy fella:"Of course by sitting in the front, I had those little paws around my waist holding me tight and I can't say I resisted a little peck on the cheek every so often "blushing".
Cheers!

Raising Addie said...

You are soooo lucky Mona!!!

You have found quite the gentleman. I can't wait to see what you guys are up to today!

Kisses
Addie

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks for the update sweet Mona and for making sure that Snowy has a good time while in Texas. Yeah! without DWB, the malts weren't gonna meet such sweet doggies like you and Mango

hugs

Kat (Snowy&Crystal's mommy)

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

oh mona!! Are you flling in love??? Y'all make a very cute couple. No question about it, DWB sure opened up new worlds for all of us to meet and get to know great doggies(and their folks!) from all over the world. We love the DWB family!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Andra said...

Hey Mona!! Nice to meet you! You are lucky to have a boyfriend. We liked your balleweiner costume!! You looked very beautiful.
We will add you to our favorites too!!
-Luke and Liesel

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was soooo furry nice of him!

Snowy is such a lukhky fella!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Is Dallas like Vegas? ;=)

Lacy said...

w00f's mona and mommy, mona u looks simply bute ti ful in dat dress..and snowy shure iz one handsome pup..me hopes u 2 haffa date to rmember..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona!
I know you are having a pawesome time with Snowy!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kishiko said...

Hi Mona!
Ohhh, you are a pretty princess!!! I enjoyed to see the beautiful pictures. Your place is very nice for dating! Someday I wish I could. wags wags
Matilda

Molly the Airedale said...

You and Snowy were made for each other, Mona! Have a great date! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlotte said...

Hi Mona! Hope you have a great time! Here in northeast Canada - "Snowy" has a whole new meaning!

Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Mona
It looks like you're having a wonderful time with Snowy. You could'nt have picked a nicer doggie for a beau.

Love Ruby

Joe Stains said...

Talk about a GREAT date, you sure are one lucky gal!!!

i said...

You are a lucky gal, Mona! Snowy sure is a hunk!

We enjoyed looking at all the halloween party pictures! Sounds like great fun!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Mona,
I read all about your exciting double date with Mango and Crystal from Mango's blog! Snowy is handsome and you are a cutie too... You 2 make a great couple!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! What a romantic date you both are having...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Deefor said...

Snowy really knows how to show a doggie a good time. What a great looking couple you are.

Deefor

Lindsay said...

Mona, what a lucky doggie that Snowy is! He'd better treat you right, or there'll be some brown dog growling!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan