August 29, 2008

LET'S GO MOMMY!!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:




"Happiness to a dog is what lies on the other side of a door." --- Charleton Ogburn
Hi my dear friends,
Well like the Mommy has said before "patience is a virtue", and like I have said before "I have no patience". It is now 1 pm and we still haven't left for the country!!!
I got up this morning all ready to go and looked up at the Mommy and what does she do, she tells me she gots to go get her haircut and do some errands before we can leave town and then she takes this picture of me being very impatient AGAIN. Actually she said my eyes look just the guilt on the bed.....I told her it was my evil eyes. I asked her why we have to wait until 3:30 pm to leave. She only worked until 8pm last night and I know good and well that Target is open until 10 pm & what's wrong with her hair anyway?


Anyway, I lost the argument and I have been doing this all day, waiting as patiently as I can. Since we now have 2 1/2 whole hours to waste time, the Mommy is doing a quick post.
DON'T I LOOK PATIENT?

This is the Mommy now.

Since Mona has been sulking in her chair and ignoring me, I just wanted to show a few quick pictures I got via e-mail last night before I go pack.....I know, I know, I'm a procrastinator, but I slept in a little this morning before my haircut a 11 am, since a certain little girl was restless last night and kept asking what time it was so I got no sleep.......the girl has no patience at all.

*********************************************


This adorable picture is of KIZZY & KANGA and their parents. They were some of my first fosters. They sent an e-mail last night to let me know that they are going to be out of the country but will be back in time for the HALLOWWIENER PARTY. The Mommy has already started on my Halloween costume but I can't tell ya what it is yet. The Mommy so so excited. Since she was on the hospital last Halloween, we haven't seen Kizzy and Kanga since Halloween before last.


KIZZY (a girl) is on the right and Kanga (a boy is on the left).





My Uncle Ron sent the Mommy this picture of the back porch they are adding to their house. Of course, my brother Peanut (now Pea Daddy on the left) is right in the middle of the picture. If you blow the picture up you can count 11 doggies. Ya gotta look close cause one is almost hidden behind the red dog on the extreme right. The door leads directly in the the dogs "bedroom". Remember, these 11 aren't all the doggies Uncle Ron & Aunt Deb have. Of course they are both retired & there isn't any deed restrictions in the country. The Mommy wishes we loved in the counrty.





Well, I gotta go help the Mommy pack, so see ya when we get back.
Love, kisses & (((huggies))) all around..........Mona & the Mommy too!!






5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HAVE FUN!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lady Kaos said...

11 wiener dogs? Wow! Our 1 is a handful!! If those 11 are anything like our 1, I bet any human that steps in the front door has a perfectly clean house instantly and they never have to clean crumbs off the floor because tehre's 11 noses and 11 tongues to take care of all thos tiny crumbs that I don't bother with.
Have fun and stay safe!!
Kaos

The Daily Echo said...

It's hard to be patient. Mom says I teach her patience. I have no idea what she means by that.
ECHO

well this sucks said...

oh my gosh, Elmo sleeps like that on the couch too! between the pillow-ish thing and the back board part. How cute.

-Dana&Elmo

Joe Stains said...

omdog, humans can be so infuriating! dogs have no patience, DUH!!! I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. Thanks for sharing the cute photos.