June 20, 2008

Jody's Visit Day 3 (from yesterday)


QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"My dog's not spoiled....I'm just well trained!"
Hi dear friends,
Mona & Jody here. Nothing much happened here yesterday except that it rained really hard yesterday and we didn't get to go home much last night because it was so wet and the Mommy went to a rosary for Jack. The funeral is tomorrow.
The Mommy took a really cute video of me and Jody play fighting over Baby Velcro's head (with the squeaker still in it) but the Mommy was already frustrated so she didn't feel like fighting with blogger last night. So this is what we did most of the day. Notice I was being a good hostess and sharing my day bed with Jody. We took turns all day. If you look very closely at Jody you will see our next victim, Mr Squirrel......bye bye squirrely!!
Me resting up before the operation.....a surgeon needs to have a clear mind ya know.

Jody, my nurse, resting too!!



Mommy has promised me and Jody an adventure tomorrow afternoon after the funeral. I don't want me and Jody's visit to end and neither does the Mommy so we are gonna shove lots of fun stuff in before Monday.
Gotta go....the Mommy's gotto go to work....Later......Mona & Jody too!!

4 comments:

Snowball said...

What is the diagnosis for you patients? You sure they needed surgery? Good luck and I hope the surgery is a successful one. Dun murder your patient instead.

Luv
Snowball

Ben & Darling said...

Oh the surgery will be very successful coz both the doctor & nurse have a good rest.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Clover said...

Hi Mona,
Hope you have a fun adventure tomorrow! Good luck with Mr. Squirrel!
Love Clover xo

Juno said...

Hello Mona!!

Our paws crossed!! We hope the surgery will go well!!

Momo & Pinot