April 9, 2008

TO REALIZE



Hi friends,

QUOATE OF THE DAY:

"I miss the wagging little tail, I miss the plantive pleading wail; I miss the wistful loving glance; I miss the circling welcome dance" --Henry Willet


Whenever the Mommy thinks about my angel sister, Samantha or misses my brothers this is what she thinks. It is one of her most favorite statements. I told the Mommy that we do a lot of smiling around here but she does a lot of crying too.
Her says that crying is good for the soul and when you cry it doesn't always mean you are unhappy...sometimes you cry because she are happy. "me just understand this woman" Anyway, me being the good girl I am, whenever the Mommy is crying I try to listen closely and comfort her.

Anyway, as you can tell in these pictures, me was trying to take me a nap on the big bed but the Mommy kept reading something called "To Realize". All of it went way over my little doggie head but maybe some of the Mommies will understand.
So here are some the Mommies can read while you are looking at my sleepy face. Some of them did make me wake up & take notice. Here goes:

TO REALIZE the value of a sister, ask someone who doesn't have one.

TO REALIZE the value of four years, ask a graduate.

TO REALIZE the value of one year, ask a student who has failed a final exam.




TO REALIZE the value of nine months, ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

TO REALIZE the value of one month, ask a mother who as given birth to a premature baby.



TO REALIZE the value of one second, ask a person that has survived an accident.



TO REALIZE the value of a friend or family member: LOSE ONE.


TO REALIZE the value of ten years, ask a newey divorced couple.

TO REALIZE the value of one minute, ask person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

Me thinks me know what the point of this be:
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when









1 comment:

Mack said...

Mona-
Love those pics!

You are one hot pooch!

Yesterday mom was thinking about our Aussie Shepherd and got all moist in the eyes....we all loved Emily...