April 12, 2008

PET ADVENTURE DAY PART 1

Hi friends, QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face" -- Ben Williams

What a day!! Am I exhausted!! It has been a wonderful fun filled day and I didn't know there were so many different kinds of dogs in the world. I met big ones, little ones, fat ones, fluffy ones, fast ones, all kinds but every doggie was so nice & polite. When we got to the Dog Park -- it was huge -- DROH put me right to work. There was supposed to be 4 of us dachsies but only me and Elliott would get into the kissing booth. Elliott only lasted about 30 minutes, so I had to work 3 whole hours by myself. I made 15 whole dollars and the Mommy was talking everybody up that came by but at lot of folks said they didn't have no money so I have to admit I did give a few kisses away. I made a nice human friend but more about him tomorrow. Me & the Mommy are so sleepy -- I got to nap on the way home, the Mommy but didn't -- so tonight we are only going to show you some of our dachsies that are available for adoption & belong to us of the other DROH volunteers.

Me & Elliott

Me calling folks over.


Elliott, the cool dude (he isn't available)



Elliott giving his only kiss of the day.




Me giving the same lady a kiss. We made $2.00 off of her!!






M
Me, Henry & Bandit's butt. (Henry is available) -- notice the DROH available for adoption harness he has on.






Bandit, a piebald (he is not available)









Me getting friendly -- just checking to see if he this doggie had his boy parts -- NOPE






A very small puppy (he is available)












A visiting dachsie & a big dog checking out a very tiny little dog.







Another dachsie just passing by--the owner just bought the little harness from DROH--we sold 10 & took orders for a bunch more. Judy makes them for us -- Bandit is her baby.











Kady (she is available)













Tomorrow will be post pictures of some of the others doggies I met and I will tell you about my new human friend. He wanted to take me home but of course the Mommy said no.
Later....We are off to bed....kisses to everybody.....Mona

5 comments:

Mack said...

Oh I so wish Mom would have gone!
Those doggies were cuuuute!

Maggie & Mitch said...

What cute pups! We sure hope the available ones find their forever homes soon!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

the Corgi Girls said...

Only one person wanted a kiss, no way! We love kissies!

By the way, we finally blogged about the gifts you sent us! ;o)

Cuddles and kissies,
;o)
M & I

Peanut said...

Oh my look at all those tiny little dogs. I couldn't get mom to drive me to you so I could get a kiss. I was very sad. She said it was really far to go (I don't think 4 hours is to long) for a kiss.

The Daily Echo said...

We would have gladly paid for smooches from you! What a great day you had.
ECHO