March 18, 2008

MOMMY HOME!!!

Hi friends,

Mona here............ The Mommy is always complaining that when her tries to take a video of me, me stand stone still like a statue and won't do nothing but stare at her. I beg to differ with her. Do me look like I am standing stone still? Me don't think so!!

The Mommy here................ "Mona, I do believe you do this every time I come home from work.

Mona here.............."that is besides the point. Me miss ya Mommy and ya leave me behind the gate everyday & me be a good girl....why, why, why.....Ya be such a meanie Mommy!!!

The Mommy here................."that is not entirely try and you know it. I do not.." put you behind the gate on the weekends"

Mona here..............."but Mommy"

The Mommy here................"but nothing....Case closed."

Well I guess that's all for tonight. The Mommy says no more blogging for us tonight. Just who does she thing she is fooling? Last night we had to watch DANCING WITH THE STARS so she could pick which guy her gonna cheer on this time.... all me can say is there ain't no HELIO in this bunch. Tonight we gonna watch the ladies but the Mommy don't know yet who she wants to watch. Me and the Mommy will be back & read some bloggies after her shoe is over.

Later........Mona

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona!
Sure you look happy to see your mommy!
We watched Dancing with the Stars. We like Jason Taylor and maybe Mario. We are not so sure about the ladies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Boo Casanova said...

wow! mona you look sooooooooo happy just like me welcoming mommy home too.

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

You look so happy to see your mommy in that video, Mona! Look at that tail going a mile a minute!
Mom loves Dancing with the Stars too but she like American Idol better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simba and Jazzi said...

Come and live with me Mona, there are no bars in my house. When the humans go out I have the whole house to myself. I'll send a taxi for you.

Simba x

Mack said...

Mona, You sure are a super cutie!
We have one baby gate and mom is gonna buy us another one! She has to buy the kind that screws into the wall cause we just knock the others over. We're so bad!

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We love when our mama comes home too - it is the best feeling in the world - you feel all safe and happy and warm inside.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber-Mae said...

Look at your tail wagging sooo fast!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Deanna said...

Happy Dance!