September 21, 2014

SUNDAY SMILE BOX MEMORY:



Quote of the Day…     
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” 
-- Author Unknown



Today's memory is of the 2011 Arthritis Walk which was the first
ATDR event Weenie participated in after he was adopted. Mike
 walked Mona and different volunteers pulled the dachsie wagon with Weenie and the others that couldn't walk the route.
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow created with Smilebox

6 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It looked like a wonderful time!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE remember this one.... it was great.

sprinkles said...

What a fun memory! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We loved this!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

So pleased everyone had a great time. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

That a lot of WEENIES all in one place...but MY WEENIE is the most handsome of all...I miss you, Weenie..