September 3, 2013

SCOUT UPDATE, MIKEY nd BELLE AND YOUR DAILY DOSE OF PAX







QUOTE OF THE DAY:



 "Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our souls when we look the other way"
~~~ Martin Luther King Jr
 


SCOUT UPDATE.......


The Mommy here.........

This afternoon I spoke to Scout's Mama, Mimi, and she said the steroids seem to be helping. At the Vet today, they gave him a shot into his spine that really made it easier for him to walk.


The Vet, who she has used for years is a geriatric (hopes that spelled right) Vet and has a very old dog of her own that has the same issues as Scout. Mimi feels so much better knowing the Vet can understand how she feels. Please keep Scout in your prayers.


Prissy here.............

Now that Mommy has covered the important stuff, I have to defend my actions on Saturday. I first want to say, I didn't mean to hurt Aunt Judy's feelings because I wouldn't let her touch me or love on me. I had to stay close to Mommy so she could protect me from that little devil, Mickey.



So I stayed like this most of the afternoon on Mommy's lap or between her feet on the floor while we were inside at least. When we was outside, I could hide from him in the bushes. My Sissy stayed next to me most of the day to protect me like she used to protect Weenie. Did I tell you how much I love my sister?




Looks can be deceiving. Mickey doesn't look like a little devil, but he is. Mommy loves him anyway, but then she loves us all.



                                                   
Now for your Daily Dose of Pax....




 Paxton and his Mommy, Meredith, at Pappasitas for his first taste of Mexican food.



♥♥♥♥♥Prissy

9 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Paxton is getting so big.
I don't know anyone who doesn't like Mexican Food.


xo Cinnamon

Sketching with Dogs said...

Glad to hear Scout is feeling better. Prissy, we do that too when we have visitors.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

Great that Scout is better. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly.

CATachresis said...

That is good news that Scout is better! I think it is always a good idea to stay close to mom!

CATachresis said...

That is good news that Scout is better! I think it is always a good idea to stay close to mom!

Two French Bulldogs said...

He is a little devil in disguise like my Lily! Paws crossed for Scout
Benny & Lily

stellaroselong said...

We tried to leave good words on scouts page but it wouldn't work, so we are so glad he is ding better. I know all about devils in disguise...look who i live with.
stella rose

sprinkles said...

Shiver is very much a Mama's boy too. He doesn't like to sit with anyone except me.

Cupcake said...

I'm glad to hear the shot helped Scout. Poor Miss Mimi, I know this must be difficult for her.

Prissy looks so cute in Mommy's lap.

Love, Cupcake