March 28, 2013

Happy Easter

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free ecard customized with Smilebox



Hi dearest friends,

We been having so many computer problems and don't get to visit or post much and but  today it decided to work. It's a miracle. We want to wish all of you a Happy Easter now in case we crash again.

Have a great holiday and don't eat to many Easter eggs.


PSA


Now here is another Smilebox that Mommy made about last Sunday. I can't help myself but sometimes I just don't want to share. I am a bad girl but brother forgave me.  Mommy not so much.
~~~ Mona


Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital ecard customized with Smilebox



 Mona, Weenie & the Mommy too!!

7 comments:

GOOSE said...

Wennie you know how to give a stuffie a good pull.
Blessings,
Goose

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy Easter to you all! Hope you get a few treats. Lovely smile box :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous Furday.
Best wishes Molly
We wish you all a Happy Easter and a great holiday. Have a wonderful time and hope your computer gets sorted out.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy HOPPY Easter to you two and to Miss Sarah.

Lovable Lily said...

We sure hope that you're here to stay again. We hate it when the computers don't cooperate.

Happy Easter to you too!

Love the smile boxes :)

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Cupcake said...

Happy Easter! I'm glad Mona and Weenie made up. Love the Smileboxes.

Love, Cupcake

Tweedles -- that's me said...

And I came hopping along to wish you a Happy Easter too! I am glad your computer works again.
love
tweedles