February 3, 2013

Petey's post

Hi there It's me, Petey.

I got news for you. I am a very lucky pup. I had 3 foster Moms and one of them adopted me. Yes, it's true.
  I got adopted!!

This is my new Mom, Brinda.
My first foster Mom was Judy,  ya'll know her as Aunt Judy. This was me when she first got me.
This was me yesterday, on Judy's lap.
This is Munch, my new big brother.

Yep, I'm one lucky boy. Not only do I have a new Mom but now my former foster Mom is my Aunt Judy. I got more Aunts than I can count like Aunt Sarah, Paula, Suzanne, Meredith, Becky,
Jennifer, Susan and Diana, all rescue folks that you've seen on Mona & Weenie's blogs. And cousins, oh my goodness!!

Yesterday we was all at Aunt Judy's house playing and the girls trying on tutus and the boys that silly stuff they gotta wear around their necks. I'm not going to be able to go to the Madi Gras parade cause I'm too little, I weigh 4 pounds now, and haven't had all my shots yet. That stinks BUT I'll just stay home and play with some of my other brothers and sisters. I got lots of them now, remember Elliott, he's one too.

Well gotta go now but Aunty Sarah says I can come do a post once and  will. 

Yep, life is good!!

Later.........Petey

11 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

OH Petey! We's just tickled pink dat you's in your 4-ever home now. Butt who could ever resist dat cute wittle weenie face? Look forward to reading your posts all bout your new life!

Huggies,
Amber

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh...Weenie,

Me's also sending you a big huggie and a few smooches. Didn't want Petey to read bout dat so me put it in a different comment.

Pucker Up Now..........

Amber

Unknown said...

Well done Petey on your new forever home. Great news. Enjoy! Have a marvelous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

We loved reading this story! We are thrilled Petey that you have a furever home now. We just know you are going to be one spoiled little man. Congrat's!!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Matilda the Boxer said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congrrats on finding your furever home, Petey! We're so excited for you!

Deefor said...

I'm so happy you found a great forever home. With your new home and all your aunties you've got lots of love.

Deefor

Murphy said...

Congrats - what a wonderful resolution to finding your forever home!

Murphy & Stanley
Two Cool Doods

Linda said...

Yes Petey,
You are a lucky little puppy to find your forever home.
Your going to be so loved by miss Brinda.

xo Cinnamon

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yea! What great news
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That is fantastic news!!! Looks like you've landed on your feet there.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

The Websters said...

Congrats Petey! We knew you'd find the very best home!

Nora