QUOTE OF THE DAY:
''To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
~~ Thomas Aquinas
Things didn't go as well as Mommy had hoped with my blood work results. The good thing is I'm still cancer free. The bad thing is my Cushings has gotten worse. Looks like I'm gonna have to spend all day next Tuesday with Dr Briles and then decide what happens next. Mommy is kinda in a fog right now but she's gonna tell you what she found out. We are going to spend the Labor Day weekend with our friends, Dachsies Rule, in the country and I'm determined to have a good time chasing cow dogs, sniffing around and hunting tree rats.
Thank God my girl is still cancer free. Dr Briles is very concerned with Mona' s Cushing's blood tests. Her Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels are way too high. Her medication might not be working anymore. Tuesday she'll be checked out, it's a whole day affair. Briefly these tests will show if her medicine is working anymore. She might need to have another Ultrasound and I don't even want to think beyond that. It's possible she will need surgery. I can't handle the thought, so I'll leave it at that for now.
I ask you does my girl look sickly? Other than her being lethargic and starting to look like a Cushing's dog she seems fine.
My heart is breaking. Please keep my girl in your prayers.