June 28, 2012

Swimming? Did someone say swimming?

QUOTE OF THE DAY: 

The most important thing in the Olympic Games
 is not winning but taking part; 
the essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well.”
Pierre de Coubertin (founder of modern Olympic Games)





My young sweetie, Munch, is getting ready. "Now where is my pink bikini?'
 

 What? No fishing event. Olee, my heart, is a professional so he wouldn't qualify anyway.

Are you ready?

{{{huggies}}} -- Mona

Go to this link for details:



10 comments:

Unknown said...

One of these days......I might be able to try swimming! SIGH!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Scooter said...

Wow, thanks so much for getting the bark out about the swimming event! I'm such a swimmie fan and I'm thrilled to host this on July 28. Great pix and video!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Unknown said...

We are all getting excited.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I knew that THIS post would get SARGE all Excited... HECK we are excited TOO beclaws... we are getting ready RIGHT NOW to go to the LAKE to swim. It is gonna be 100 degrees and it will be soooooo refreshing.

THANKS fur puttin up this EXCELLENT POST!!!!

GOOSE said...

I am trying to swim. I'm up to my chest now.
Blessings,
Goose

ShellePenn said...

IDK if my pups are really swimming fans, but with temperatures reaching over 100 today through this weekend, they might start enjoying it!! :)

Great picture.

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

The Websters said...

As a Sibe, I don't like swimming. That is, unless I'm trying to impress my boyfriend Sulley who is a golden.

Nora

Unknown said...

Swunnubf rocks! Now to just find that bikini :)
We cant wait for the olympics!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh My brudder Rusty and sissy Bailey are da swimmers in my pack.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness, BOL
Benny & Lily