May 9, 2012

WORDLESS WEDNESAY UPDATE

Give up yet?

One doggie and his Mommy have guessed correctly, kinda. It's a kaleidoscope!  
It was Cinnamon @ http://cinnamonspiceadogslife.blogspot.com/ 



Now look at it again. It's a kaleidoscope BUT of what. Mommy didn't even know it was a kaleidoscope, much less of what until Aunt Judy told her.
Remember our Aunt Judy?
Keep guessing!! All will be revealed Thursday might. {{{huggies.....Mona Sniff ya later.....Weenie & the Mommy, still scrathing her head!!

10 comments:

Faith Shen said...

Cinnamon looks great on his blog, nice meeting you cinnamon, I hope you will enjoy here in blog land with our other paw friends, sending our kisses and hugs for Aunty Judy :D

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well now that I see the picture I can tell better what the
Collide S Cope is all about. It is really neat!!

OF COURSE I know your Aunt Judy... she sews the cool drool stuffs like your harnesses and Caps and walkin strings and stuffs.

Cupcake said...

Is it a doggie paw or doggie mouth? I hope it's something doggie.

Love, Cupcake

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Yes, it is something furry!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

We say it's you guys for sure
Benny & Lily

Amber DaWeenie said...

Still scratching head over here! Weenie, can you help me?

Linda said...

It looks like the flowers in the pot behind Aunt Judy's shoulder.
Maybe I have had to much caffeine today. BOL
Cinnamon

Sam and Pippen said...

We betcha it's a kaliediscope of Aunt Judy!

Sam and Pippen

The Websters said...

Part of a paw?

Nora

K9 Katastrophie said...

I agree with Tweedles!! BOL!

Licks,
Ruthie