March 6, 2012

My Bad -- Again


Quote of the Day:

"Love Simply,
Speak Kindly,
Care Deeply,
Love Generously."









Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow design by Smilebox


Weenie here.....

I'm in trouble again. All because of a stupid garbage can. I knicked our old one over again one day last week so Mommy went out and bought what she says is the ultimate weapon. I got news for you........I will never give up!!

Sniff ya later..........Weenie

8 comments:

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

May-b we shood haf a Occupy Your Garbage can like Pip tu du with his couch an'Princess Coco had tu du with her toyz.
Shiloh'n Shasta

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

WOWZERZ! Us Beaglebrat wuz the furst this mornin'an that duzn't happen very much.
Shiloh'n Shasta

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Weenie, me nose your Mama lets you do whatever you want so the can is all yours. Mona...are you eating that toy?

GOOSE said...

I think you can take down the trash can.
Blessings,
Goose

Fred said...

Stay strong, Weenie! I stand with you in the fight against the garbage cans!

Millie and Walter said...

That's a really big garbage can Weenie, but once you know where it is I think if you take a run at it you could easily knock it over and enjoy all that is inside.

Cindy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WEEEEEEEENIE... you are MY kinda Guy!

PeeS... that is a grrrreat video of Mona workin that stuffie over.

Unknown said...

da Memory Quilt looks just beautifuls!!!!


and I was thinking while watching your video.....that Weenie don't seem too worried bout that new garbage can! We are betting he can take it!