December 4, 2011

MR WEINER, I'M GOING GREY AND ANOTHER TEXAN VICTORY

CHRISTMAS QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Gifts of time and love are surely the basic
ingredients of a truly merry Christmas".
~~ Peg Bracken


Christmas is coming.............21 days & counting


Meet ATDR's Mr. Weiner


Sneak peek!!! ATDR's foster, Mr Wiener’s picture in the upcoming December issue of Life+ Dog magazine along with 4 other ATDR fostrs. Life+Dog is now available in not just Houston, but also Austin, DFW and San Antonio!! Be sure to pick up a copy!! They are currently having a subscription sale $12 for 12 issues mailed to your door! ;) they are at http://lifeanddog.com/


Hi friends,


We are sooooo excited!! Mr Weiner, no relation to my Weenie except being adorable like my brother, is gonna be featured along with some other fosters in the December Issue of Life+Dog magazine. He is our friend Jennifer's foster and we've meet in the flesh and played together. Aunt Judy loves pir-balds, has 2 of her own already, wonder if she wants to make it three? Just saying!!


OK now for the bad news. Mommy was looking at pictures today and found this picture of me and it almost made us cry. This picture was taken last year about this time when I was being naughty. Mommy has always said my best feature is my eyes and my thick silver and black furs.
She took these pictures yesterday. Not only am I losing some furs but I'm almost grey.
Mommy says it doesn't matter, that I still have my pretty eyes.
Weenie says it don't matter to him either cause he never could see me anyway and in his mind's eye I am his beautiful sister.
Whatcha think? Do I need a dye job.

Turkey & Tennis Ball update!!



Protecting my turkey from the Master Destuffer.

Mr Tom has joined the other half destuffed toys laying around our living room day beds.. But I still won't let Weenie play with him. Guess what? I was so busy protecting Mr Tom, that I didn't even see that he was a turkey sandwich. Mayor Frankie Furtur Price told me. Sheesh.....Weenie's the blind one, not me.



Mommy found the missing tennis ball hidden in Weenie's day bed in the computer room. Mommy thinks he swallowed some of the skin cause his poopy has been kinda stringy today
.....hee hee!!



OMD......they did it again!!! Playoff anyone?



TEXANS .......... 17

FALCONS .......... 10

{{{huggies}}}...........Mona

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Weenie is makin Technicolor Poops?? BaaaaaWaaaaah that is sooooo funny. Well, I guess I will have to admit that mom feeds us Carrots.. just so it helps her FIND our poops in all the leaves and brown grass and stuffs.

I think you could now call that Turkey Toy... Sammy... fur short.. you know... like a Samich. hehehe

Mr. Weiner is a good lookin guy..BUTT MONA... GIRRRL you are BEAUTIFUL... I think your furs are gettin MORE SHINY and I love THAT.

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Mona, I think you are so beautiful! I am sure you know the song by Randy Travis called Forever and ever Amen. Well remember the part where he says "Time takes its toll on a body. makes a young girls brown hair turn gray. Well Honey I don't care, I aint in love with your hair and if it all fell out I'd love you anyways." That's how we feel about you! You are so sweet and special. We love you so much!

Sending you big hugs, lots of snuggles and a big lick,
Ruthie

A MilShelb Mom said...

Well, we do not think you need a dye job. We prefer the natural look, whatever that may be. :) We think you are beautiful! We eat the fuzz from tennis balls sometimes. It makes Mom mad. haha!
~Milly and Shelby

Dachshund Nola said...

Oh Mona, you are still just as beautiful! Always has been and always will be. Weenie eats tennis ball fuzz just like me!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

sprinkles said...

You're still beautiful, Mona - no matter what color your fur is!

My Shiver is obsessed with his tennis balls and sometimes chews the fur off them too.

Two French Bulldogs said...

mom is the only one needing a dye job
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

A dye job! Are you kiddin me??????

No way!!!!

You is one BEAUTIFUL girl Mona! Member, you is not gettin older you is gettin BETTER!!!!

woos, Tessa