November 16, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY -- ALMOST

Happy Birthday Baby Koya Guess what happened a year ago today? My baby girl got born!!
I am so excited!!! Mommy has being watching her grow since the day she was born.

Koya, my Koya, my very own baby girl, wasn't she the cutest baby ever?

Thank goodness Mommy works with her Granny, Cat, and whenever she takes pictures she always sends them to me, since she is my baby.
This picture was taken right after she went home from the hospital.
Lookit her giving somebody a raspberry. Gotta start them youmg ya know. She learned that from me.
She looks just like a little doll .. lookit her blowing bubbles!!

3 Generations......that's Cat on the right.
Here is my girl today at 1 year old. She's sitting on Mommy desk.





Koya walking!! You go girl! She never crawled, just started walking. Cat sent Mommy this video of my girl when she first stting walking. Can ya see what she's walking to? Her Duckie I gave her at Easter. It's her favorite toy.









I love my baby girl!!




{{{huggies}}}........Mona

6 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Just poppin' out of my bloggy breaky to say HAP-PEE BIRFDAY to sweet Koya!

:o)

K9 Katastrophie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Oh it is so exciting to hear about Baron!!! We are so glad he found a home. Thanks for letting us know!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Dachshund Nola said...

Happy birthday!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that is one SQUEE-dorable little two-legger! I can most definitely see why you LUVS her so much!

Happy Birthday, Koya!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

PeeS. REALLY? Barron gots adopted???!!! REALLY??? Oh, I'm just wiggling and waggling and jumping all over the place! That is the bestest news EVER!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happee Birthday sweetie
Benny & Lily

The Daily Pip said...

Kaya is absolutely, positively BEAUTIFUL! The first birthday is a big deal. I hope it was special for the whole family!

Your pal, Pip