March 30, 2008

STUPID BOGGER VIDEOS

Hi friends,

The Mommy is DISGUSTED & PISSED OFF!!!! She started trying to transmit a video of me roaching at 8:00 am & it is now 12:07 pm (central standard time). She has been to church, we have had our breakfasts, she trying to pay bills and blogger video still hasn't got my video done. The Mommy IS NOT going to delete the empty video because she had already started explaining the book tag and is too lazy to type it all again, so we will try to add the video again (which won't load until maybe midnight, if at all) and the pictures of our music makers later.

If you are wondering what the $4409.00 is about, HPA ST JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTER, raised that amount for the AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION at their
Easter Basket silent auction.... pretty cool don't ya think!!!!

I'm outta here...if there's one thing I have learned in the 2 years, I've been with the Mommy, is to get out of the way when she is PISSED OFF. Here me come, what's left of my bone, it's you and me until she's through being pissed off.

PLEASE READ OUR BOOK TAG UNDER THE STUPID BLANK VIDEO BELOW THIS POST.

Mona.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hey ggod to meet you! Thanks for coming over to my bloggie. Hope your weekend got better with even more juicy bones.Wiry wags Eric

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, that's awesome that you raised all that money from the Easter baskets! It's going to such a good cause!
Our mom gets roaring mad every so often too, Mona, and it's best to steer clear!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch