March 29, 2008

MY BONE & THE MEAN OLD MOMMY

Hi friends,

My mean old Mommy is deserting me all day today & I am MAD. On weekends her belong to me but she gots to go to work, and then out with friends to eat crawfish and the way The Mommy can eat crawfishies she could be gone all night.

Me was ignoring her until she showed me this.


A BIG HUMONGOUS BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's all mine, mine, mine !!!

Her be guilty since she's deserting me.....Ain't quilt wonderful.

I guess I'll just sleep all day after me be through with my bone.

This will be me all day, me wish I was as cute as this little sleepyhead.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ....Mona

7 comments:

i said...

Oh boy, that is one big humongous bone! You are so lucky!

Molly the Airedale said...

That'll keep you occupied for awhile, Mona! Have fun gnawing on it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies and burf's Mona,, heehee we wood want mama and daddy to leave all da time iffin it got us a bone likie dat...

b safe,
Rocky and ;)angel lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona!
I'd prefer to have my mom with me instead of that bone... but.... I guess you can forgive her just for this time!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Franny said...

Mona, you're cuter than that puppy! I wish I could get a yummy bone too.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Wow Mona that sure is a big bone. How long does it take you to get through that?
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Rowdy and Bette said...

Mona sure is cute! We eat raw meaty bones too, although not as much as we used to as both of us broke a tooth on them. We're going through bone withdrawal as a matter of fact, so we're jealous!

Love,
Maggie and Joey
The Long and
Short of it All