February 15, 2008

SO EXCITED!!

Yippee !! Yahooo!! Hurrah!! bring it on****

No more counting. Tomorrow is me big day. I'm ready. Me went & gots myself all fixed up...I even let the groomer put ribbons in me hair. It been so busy around here since the Mommy got home. My meatloaf cake is baking and the Mommy is making up bags of treats for my guests. Me got everybody a little stuffie the Mommy bought at the dollar store......them stuffies ain't got a chance......we gonna have one big funeral for them after the party.

Can't stay long, cause the sooner me gets to bed the sooner my party will be here.
Come rain (90% chance) or shine we are going to PARTY!!!

Me wish all me DWB friends could come for my barkday party.....me eat a piece of meatloaf cake for ya..........Love Mona

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wish we could be there but Faith's celebrating her barkday pawty tomorrow too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We will be there to party with you. We are bringing our Aunt Bec and cousin Jake too! (Don't worry, everyone, Mona invited them.) Maggie isn't going to come because she gets nervous in crowds. Her mom thinks she would be happier at home. We will be happy at the barkday party!!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Molly the Airedale said...

We're drooling just thinking about your meatloaf cake, Mona! Enjoy it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Mona!
I will be waiting for your post about the party!
Sure you had a great day with all our friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lili said...

Have an awesome pawty, Mona!
Happy Barkday!
cheers,
Lili

Urban Smoothie Read said...

we are so excited for u too....

i said...

Have a great birthday party, Mona!