February 20, 2008

MY LOOFA BABY GIRL AND MY BELLY

HI MY FRIENDS,

It's me Mona

Me needs your help.... Pretty Please!! I been carrying my little loofa girl with me everywhere me goes and even take her to bed with me & the Mommy.. I missed her so much all day today while the Mommy was at work. The Mommy wouldn't let me take her outside this morning when me had to go potty...how am me going to teach my baby girl how to potty if she can't go with me? It be a good thing she had a diaper on since she was alone all day by herself. Me know the Mommy didn't mean to leave my baby on the TV when she went to work but she should know better. Please help me convince the Mommy that I need to have my little girl with me all the time. Me kept trying to call her but she don't got no name yet. "can ya help me pick a name for my little girl?"

As soon as the Mommy got home I got my baby back. I ran to the bedroom, up the ramp to the bed and barked at the Mommy until she gave me my baby.

Here me be hugging my baby.

The Mommy tried to snap a belly shot but me wouldn't roll over on my back, so all her got was half a belly short. Me don't look fat, do me?
Me still don't have my 1st barkday party pictures yet but as soon as we get them me will make sure the Mommy posts them. Me knows that you all have seen pictures of how pretty Roxie is and how handsome her brudders, Sammy & Andy are but they have a very handsome cousin, Jake, that kinda reminds me and the Mommy of my brudder Jacks.
Gots to go now and have my dinner and a snack--the Mommy is letting me have one new treat after dinner. Me be so lucky!!!
Love ya lots & lots......Mona


11 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Mona, me mama said her wood make dat meat loaf cake...soon...ur baby loofa is soo cutes...name her susie....hehee dats da name mama gived all her baby dollies....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mona, we were gonna suggest Lisa .. then you and your baby can be Mona Lisa like the museum picture.
We like your belly. It's a cute belly. Maybe someday you will let you mommy take a full belly picture.
And you are right, Jake is a handsome boy!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Lorenza said...

I love to see pictures of you in your posts!
Your loffa baby girl is very cute! Mimi... name her Mimi!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

You look so adorable in the picture, Mona. Hmm...can't think of a name for now.

Thank you for telling LS about the meatloaf hehe...Keeping my paws crossed she'll take out the casserole dish soon.

Simba and Jazzi said...

I only have a couple of names for my toys, mini Boo, mini dopey and ya-gonna-die, fits all of them. You not at all fat.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

We love that picture of you hugging your pink loofa. We think her name should be Precious! BTW, you are NOT fat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Snowball said...

Happy Belated Barkday. Look like you have loads of fun during your special day.

Jie jie made a barkday cake for me using mashed potatoes and meat and vegetable. Its kind of yummy too. Perhaps your mummy can try that for you next year.

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, you treat your pink Loofa like your own baby. How sweet! I know, since you're very close to it, why not name it, Closetome?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ricky Pepper said...

Well Happy Barksday Mona! I think you should name your baby loofa girl Daisy. You are NOT fat, you have a cutsie belly. My 1st barksday is coming soon too! 3/6!

xoxo,
Ricky

Lady Kaos said...

Hi Mona!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Sounds like we both had a great birthday! I don't think I've ever named any of my toys, they don't last long enough to get a name.
You have a very cute belly.
Kaos

Frasier said...

Hi Mona
I loved my loofah toy for exactly 3 minute!
We like Roxie,sammy and andys suggestion!
frasier