December 2, 2007

DRoH --- PLEASE HELP!!!!

HI FRIENDS, Me smiling!!
HI FRIENDS,

Hope every doggie, Mommy & Daddy have had a wonderful weekend, I know we have!! This post isn't about me or the Mommy tonight but about a cause that is very dear to my Mommy's heart "RESCUE". The Mommy is paying bills, washing clothes and since it is almost time for my dinner we will post about our wonderful and fun weekend tomorrow because this is more important than me.


As most of you are aware, I missed the Halloweiner Party (I was going to be a hoochie Moma) because the Mommy got sick. We missed the big contribution anouncement and challenge. The Banard Foundation gave DRoH a check for $10.000.00 and pledged another $10,000.00 if we could raise $10,000.00 by December 31st, which we all know is fast approaching. Last time I had the Mommy look we had collected about

$6,000.00, which by my count is $30,000.00. "Yes Mommy, I can count".


See the little boy doggie on the left, that's HARLEY, and the little girl doggie on the right, that's Ruby, who is a cross between a dachshund & a pit bull dog? They are modeling harnesses that one of our volutneers , Judy, makes with all the proceeds going toward DRoh. She even uses

her own money to buy the materials. If you are interested in helping us provide medical treatment and boarding for little doggies like me, Sammy, Andy, Maggie, Jake, Jody and my brothers Toby and Jacks -- all adopted -- and many, many more like us, to prepare them for adoption and their furever homes, PLEASE, PLEASE consider purchasing a harness or making a donation to DRoH. Our website is:

dachshundrescueofhouston.org. We our a tax exempt, non profit organisation & all donations are tax deductable


I know I am begging but this is important and what a better way to celibrate the holiday season & the birth of our Lord.


LOVE.....MONA

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mona
Sure I hope your organization sells lots of harnesses and gets lots of donations to help those doggies!
I am on my way to visit the website!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Good luck with the fund raising. A very good cause.

Simba xx