November 12, 2015

PRISSY'S SPA DAY

Hi folks,

Prissy here.....

Yesterday was my turn at the spa. Here I was
before.


I love riding in the car and loved being alone
with the Mommy until we got to the parking lot
and I realized where we were. She was trying
to get me to get out of the car and didn't realize
she had the IPhone camera on in slow motion.
Notice I was giving her the evil eye. Actually it
was a go to hell look.

The Mommy here.......

Please excuse the mess on the floor board. I keep a
cardboard box there for trash because I'm too lazy to
go to the garbage can. Mona decided she wasn't
staying home and jumped into the car (first time I've seen
her jump since her knee problem) right into the box and
I didn't have time to clean it up).


Here I am after....



They stole my fluffy tail!! the Mommy wasn't happy.



Mommy says I'm still pretty but I miss my tail.


Later.........Prissy

11 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

BOL...Oh Yeah! I definitely see that EVIL EYE look! BUTT, Prissy, you look gorgeous! Even without the tail.....it'll grow back!

Julie said...

Oh look at you!!!! You look adorable, soooo cute butt I nose what you mean about the floofy tail, my peeps had to tell the Headmistress (my furstealer) to leave of my floofy tail!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

stellaroselong said...

Mom has talked about doing that with us also, we told her no.
stella rose

Cupcake said...

Prissy, you look beautiful and I'm sure your Mommy will tell them not to touch your tail ever again.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We think you look beautimous, Prissy!! We are sorry about your fluffy tail, we are sure it will grow back soon!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE think you look FABULOUS with your new Furs Do... Prissy...

OMD OMD Mona... you JUMPED??? GOOD fur YOU girrrrrl.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Slow-mo stink eye! Well done!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think your still beautiful as ever!
love
tweedles

sprinkles said...

Ha, my boys give me the side eye too whenever we go to the groomers. They only go to get their nails clipped, but they hate it.

Two French Bulldogs said...

OMD stunning
Lily & Edward

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We think you look smashing!