April 1, 2015

NOT A APRIL'S FOOLS JOKE



Annabelle Amore
"Sammie Jean"



Adopted 04/01/15




Yep!! It's true, today's my official
Gotcha day.




I'm a little bit mischievous now, can't you
tell? It took me a while to come out of
my shy shell but I'm out now and ready
to take on the world. Guess what? All
my puppies have been adopted too!!



 This was me and Mommy when she
first met me 3 weeks ago and it was a
whole week after that before I came to be
her foster. She didn't stand a chance.
Everybody knew she'd keep me.


So stay tuned for my adventures as I join
Mona and Prissy as one of Mommy's Girls.


 ♥♥♥Sammie Jean

9 comments:

Milton and Mr. Stubbs said...

Mommy didn't stand a chance! You are so cute!

Cupcake said...

Gothcha Day's are the best!! I'm so glad you are one of Mommy's Girls. You are going to get tons of love from your new Mommy.

Ruby said...

WoooHooo!!! OMD, I can see your are gonna be a handfull...you're Black and Tan!!! BOL!!! All us Black and Tans are handfulls! Wear it proud Sammie Jean!!!
Happy Happy Happy Gotcha Day!!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Julie said...

Well HELLO Sammie Jean, its official, you're HOME!
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures gorgeous girlie, yous sooo cute
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

This is such hap-pee news today!!!! And we needed some hap-pee news! Congratulations, Sammie Jean! You've got the best home ever along with the best sissies and best Mommy!

:)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HAPPY GOTCH DAY, Sammie Jean !!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Happy, Happy Gotcha Day Sammy Jean!! We are sooooooo happy you fond your furr-ever and ever home!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Idaho PugRanch said...

This is wonderful!! Happy Gotcha Day Sammy Jean!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Gotcha Day!
love
tweedles