November 7, 2013

ANGEL WEENIE'S HALLOWEEN FLIGHT, 2013 BLOGVILLE HOLLOWEEN COSTUME PARADE and YOUR DAILY DOSE OF PAX





Hi there,

Angel Weenie here. You didn't think,
I'd let all of you guys have a spooky
good time alone did ya? Told you some
of us would be back to checkout our old
neighborhoods. So my magic bumblebee flew
everybody where ever they wanted to be and
then I zoomed on over to pick up my girl.
She was all the treat I needed.
 


 Last year me and Mona didn't get to go trick or 
treating or nothing else cause Mommy was in the
hospital so this year I was gonna be what I was gonna
be last year. Does that make sense? Will it did to Mommy.



So  you just gotta look at me and then pretend

My ATDR bio picture.

I'm in this costume.



Me!! A fat cat. NOT!!


Okee Dokee........now for the
2013 Blogville Halloween
Smilebox. If you sent your
picture and your not in it, blame ATT not
us.
 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox



The Mommy here.........

 I have to share a story with you about Princess, the pretty
little girl you saw in the last picture of the
Smilebox. We could not do a special Smilebox without
 our dear friend Cupcake and his sister, Princess. so he sent them  to us with this interesting fact in his own words.



 Funny story about my sister Princess.  When my mommy got married to daddy she didn't carry a bouquet of flowers down the isle.  She carried Princess down the isle and she was wearing the collar you see in the picture.  Mommy held Princess the whole ceremony when mommy and daddy said their vows.  Mommy said it just wouldn't be a perfect day if she didn't have a dog there!  


 


What a fantastic idea!! 



AND YOUR DAILY DOSE OF PAX

We just had to post Pax's Halloween
 picture again just because he is 
too cute for words.
and
  his Mom sent this video of
how he entertains himself now.



Just too cute !!


Sniff ya later...........Weenie

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

The Howl O Ween SmileBox is just SUPER. THANK YOU fur making it fur us.
So happy that Angel Weenie was able to make a Fly Through. Pax is sooooooooo cute.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Love the Smilebox. So cute
Lily

Murphy said...

It looks to us that Pax is practicing to ride on a float in a parade. he has that wave perfected!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Taffy said...

That is a fabulous Smilebox! Pax is about the cutest little guy ever!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Do you know what I love?
I love the smile box!!!!!
it makes us happy!
love
tweedles

Mollie said...

Love Love the smilebox :) have a super week xxooxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Sweet William The Scot said...

The Howl~O~Ween Smilebox was great, I did not know you were doing the video. All the pupsters looked terrific in their costumes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Sweet William The Scot